Home/Housing Loan, also known as a mortgage, is an amount of money borrowed by an individual, usually from banks and companies that lend money. The borrower has to pay back the loan amount with interest in Easy Monthly Instalments or EMI's over a period of time that can vary between 10-30 years depending on the nature of the loan.
Choose a home loan that suits your needs
There are different kinds of home loans options that are made to suit each unique situation. You can take home loans to buy properties that are either commercial or personal in nature.
Here are some of the different kinds of home loans you can take.
1. Home Purchase Loan - You can buy any house or home that is within your budget
2. Construction Home Loan – You can use this loan to cover the costs of building a house
3. Land Purchase Loan - You can use this loan to buy a piece of land
4. Home Improvement Loan – You can use this loan to renovate and improve your house
5. Home Repair Loan – Pay for the cost of repair and restoration of your home
6. Home Extension Loan – Increase the amount of built up space at your home using this loan.